In the spirit of Mobile World Congress, which we will be attending – sign up here for a 1-1 meeting with us (LINK)
In this short post, I am outlining few predictions and rumors which are already out there. (Many announcements around new mobile devices (Smartphones and Tablets) are expected in this exciting conference.)
Top predictions around the upcoming MWC2013 are as follows (More here)
1) Quad core smartphones with 1080 HD Screens
2) Windows Phone 8 buzz continues also in this conference, new NOKIA smartphone/Tablet is expected to be introduced.
3) New SAMSUNG devices (NOTE III, Galaxy S4)
4) Sony Xperia Z tablet launch at MWC 2013
5) Blackberry Z10 with BB10 OS at MWC 2013
6) LG Optimus G2 at MWC 2013
7) Asus MeMo Pad 10 at MWC 2013
8) HTC M7 at MWC 2013
9) Huawei Ascend P2 at MWC 2013 --> Note that Huawei has been ranked as number 3 OEM vendor as of Q4 2012.
Looking forward to seeing you in the MWC2013.
Eran Kinsbruner is the Mobile Technical Evangelist at Perfecto. He is formerly the CTO for mobile testing and Texas Instruments project manager at Matrix, Eran has been in testing since 1999 with experience that includes managing teams at Qulicke & Soffa, Sun Microsystems, General Electric, and NeuStar. You can find Eran on Facebook, Twitter @ek121268, LinkedIn, and on his professional mobile testing blog at https://mobiletestingblog.com.
Love to learn about creating top notch digital experiences?
Get the latest news, tips and articles delivered right to your inbox.